85. Ringworm Since the constant presence of moisture at the skin surface is one of the causative factors for the formation of ringworm, a cure of hyperhidrosis (profuse sweat) should also help in overcoming this problem to some extent. However, some additional measures, involving a change in the pattern of bathing, will be required for
Monthly Archives / August 2010
84. Pubic Discharges / White Discharge(©: 21.8.2010: Dr.V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D.) All under-urinating women would have this disease called leucorrhoea. However, some women suffering from erratic / delayed menses too tend to have some white discharges. Under-urination allows excessive calcium accumulation within the body. It is this calcium that gets excreted in the form of white discharge.
83. Psoriasis/ Eczema / Skin Disease (©: 19.8.2010: Dr.V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D.) All those people who suffer from chronic constipation for prolonged periods appear to be getting these skin diseases. All those who accumulate abundant calcium in their body seem to be constipating.All those who sweat profusely seem to be accumulating calcium in over-abundance.Generally, curing psoriasis and
82. Prostate Enlargement / CancerI have observed a significant number of Chinese men in Malaysia getting prostate enlargement and cancer. This appears to be due to their habit of taking soups twice daily. These soups are made of green leafy vegetables that are very rich in calcium oxalate crystals.Prostate enlargement of this kind can happen
81. Pre-menstrual Tension Skeletal-looking, very thin women, eating little food that is not enough to supply the required energy for their day-to-day activities, are the ones who get the pre-menstrual tension and pain. This is otherwise called PMT. Those who eat well normally do not get the pre-menstrual tension and pain. None of the obese
80. Pregnancy Diabetes (Gestational Diabetes or GDM)(© 3.8.2010: Dr.V.M.Palaniappan, Ph.D.) Until now no one seems to know the true cause for the development of any of the many diabetes problems. I have established the exact causes (Palaniappan, 1998, 2001)..Chronic constipation (i.e., defecating small quantities of slimy stools, several times daily) appears to be the one-third